Woo, thank you Luna for the award! :] This award lets me share several things about myself with you guys (woo!).
- Display the award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post link the blogger who awarded you.
- Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
Seven Random Facts
- I really, really want an axolotl or Ambystoma mexicanum (also referred to as a Mexican walking fish). When I worked at an aquarium two summers ago, it completely reaffirmed my desire to have one. They’re AWESOME, but unfortunately extinct in the wild.
- My favorite classes I took at my alma mater were: Ethics and the Environment and Introduction to Wines (aka taste a bunch of wines every single class for a whole semester)
- I graduated from Cornell University in May 2015.
- I have a lot of social anxiety due to some bad social experiences a couple years ago. It makes me really anxious to go out and meet new people. Blogging is actually a way for me to start branching out and try to make new friends.
- I have a really dry sense of humor, also known as “British humor”.. Which makes sense because my dad and his entire side of the family are all from England.
- I recently started designing planner stickers! It’s been super fun learning how to do it.
- I have an Etsy shop were I sell vintage goods! 🙂 Check it out here!