Wooooo! It’s Sunday! It’s also super cold and I really, really, don’t want to go outside.
Last week my plan was to read The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (WHICH I DID HOLLA), and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (which I didn’t, totally forgot).
This is a complete list of what I read this week:
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (review here!)
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (review here!)
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes (review hereeee)
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (LAST REVIEW, whew, here)
- The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace (I said that I finished it last week, but I didn’t. I read the last 30 pages two nights ago n_n).
So I had a pretty busy week reading. I’m planning on going to see the 5th wave movie with le boyfriend (he doesn’t know yet.. unless he’s reading this…).
My plan for this week is to read:
IT’S RELEASE WEEK FOR Night Study by Maria V Snyder and I am SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! I’m literally squealing reading the synopsis. She’s doing a book signing in Lancaster PA (5 hours away) and I SO want to go.
- Reread Shadow Study by Maria V Snyder tonight/tomorrow so I’m all refreshed on what happened.
- Buy Night Study by Maria V Snyder on release day and INHALE.
- Read Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
- Read Illuminae by Amie Kaufman (it’s 599 pages…
Whew, that’s it guys. I can’t even finish expressing how pumped I am for Night Study, the cliffhanger ruined me in Shadow Study. I do have some ARC’s waiting for me on Net Galley so hopefully I can fit those in too. Is there anything you’re planning on reading this week?
As an aside, I’ve been working from home the past few days so I don’t have to go out in the cold.. I’m trying to save up my money for braces but my stupid student loans are swallowing up everything I’m earning. Sigh. :/.
ON A POSITIVE NOTE: I bought a Happy planner and am currently designing planner stickers! It’s so fun to do, I just need to find some sticker paper and it’s game over.
I also need to figure out how to do some things on WordPress because I (kinda) hate my layout. I have no idea how to do certain things and it’s killing my soul piece by piece D: