Sup y’all. I’m still reading HP but am TOO EXCITED because Cursed Child comes out next week and you best know I’ll be reviewing it ASAP. My TBR list for August is so exciting and I cannot wait! 🙂
- Harry Potter by JK Rowling: I promise guys, I won’t keep using HP but hello it’s probably the best fiction series of all time and it takes place in the UK…ish.
- Intertwine by Nichole Van: Perfect for all of you searching for some romantic historical fiction. This takes place in the UK.
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. One of my all time favorite series! This takes place in England and is SO GOOOOOD. If you want a love triangle to end you this will do the job ;).
- The Rose & The Dagger (The Wrath & The Dawn) by Renee Abdieh: This series definitely put me out of my comfort zone. I had never read a book that took place in the Middle East. Based off A Thousand and One Nights, this is a really great read!
- Saving Wishes by G. J. Walker-Smith: My favorite contemporary series! It takes place in Tasmania primarily, but later on goes to different settings all around the world. I really loved Charli and Adam. I believe this book is free on iBooks!
- Soundless by Richelle Mead: A quick and easy read that takes place in China. I loved the setting (isolated village on a mountain), completely unique when compared to other books!
- Ruby Red by Kersten Gier: Taking place in Germany, this is an EXCELLENT fantasy read. These were also adapted into movies, if you’re curious you can find the first one dubbed online. #buydon’tsteal #notadvocatingstealing #justlettingyouknow
- Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren: Swoon, another historical romance. This takes place in modern day Italy and medieval Italy (think around the Black Plague). This is an awesome series that sounds really tacky in the synopsis. Give it a chance if you’re curious.
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. Another lovely series taking place in Italy(?)… Europe? Something like that. If you have not read this series you DEFINITELY need to. Read the synopsis via the link provided, it’s fantastic.
- The Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor: This wasn’t my favorite storyline but I loved the setting – Prague! It was so well done and interesting.
Hope you guys liked my list n_n. Comment your link below I would love to see your versions! 🙂