OH GOOD PUGS I LOVE THIS TOPIC. I’ll make this short and sweet because I have so much to dooooooo ~flailing forever~.
- Harry Potter series by JK Rowling. Is this even a question? I feel like Rowling could have definitely pulled a Cassandra Clare or Maria V. Snyder and made the HP world a chronicle and just followed different characters throughout time. I really think that she would have done an exquisite job, and that’s partially why I’m SO excited for the “American” wizarding world.
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. Okay, this standalone book should have DEFINITELY had a sequel. It was so. freaking. good. At least teenage-me thought so.
- The Queen of All That Dies (+2 sequels) by Laura Thalassa. I just wanted more. I really loved the MC and King Montes and I really loved the progression of their love and the character development.
- Tiger’s Curse (book 5 in Tiger’s Curse series) by Colleen Houck. Yes, hello, Ms. Houck? WHERE THE F IS TIGER’S DREAM? DO I HAVE TO TURN 30 BEFORE IT’S RELEASED? THIS THING HAS BEEN A “SECRET PROJECT” FOR 30947504973 YEARS.
- Saving Wishes by G. J. Walker-Smith. Truth be told, this contemporary book (YES, I actually read and loved a contemporary book) is already part of a series but I loved the characters and the world. It truly was a romance that went through hell and it was just so well done to me.
And that’s it! If you did a T5W send me over your link. If you didn’t, what books would you like to see have a sequel/prequel?