Happy Tuesday everybody! Since I didn’t melt today, I thought I’d participate in TTT.
- I’ve been doing a lot of research into paganism. I was indoctrinated into Catholicism as a child (and I have never been spiritual in general) so this has been a very interesting read.
- I really enjoy vintage shopping for my Etsy shop! I can usually find really cute things people will like and it’s awesome.
- I am a glam planner. I really like using stickers all throughout my planner and I enjoy making my own stickers. I was actually thinking of producing a sticker shop but the market is so flooded nowadays!
- This year has been #projectme. I’m trying to take care of myself and change things I don’t like or have always bugged me. I’m trying to get out there.. even if it means doing stuff by myself. This Thursday I’m going to am music festival by myself and I’m okay with it. I started going to the gym, I’ve started Invisalign, I cut my hair off. The time is now, and I think that I’m finally doing me.
- Growing up makes me nervous. I have always been aware of my age and the significance of it, maybe even more so than others. When I was 11, I knew I made an adult decision that would affect my entire life. When I was 12, I recognized that 18 was old. When I was 18, I recognized that I was at my “old” threshold. When I turned 20, I got a little freaked. I miss my younger years and wish I could have stayed there.
- I reported someone for suspicious actions yesterday and it was pretty upsetting. I won’t go into detail, but it was pretty emotional trying to figure out what to do.
- I am a firm believer that evil never wins, and I think that has transcended into my particular dislike of anti-hero books.
- I was never bullied until college and it was something I couldn’t escape from until I transferred schools. It resulted in me having social anxiety, something I still struggle with to this day.
- Half of my generation is getting married and having (some have had!!!!) kids. The other half is playing Pokemon Go and living with parents, suffocating from debt.
- Although I question the existence of God, I firmly believe that ghosts and spirits and the devil exist. There are just some things that are utterly unexplainable and some things that should never be dabbled with.
Okay, I really tried to be as random as possible. I hope this fills all your nosy whims ;). If you have any more questions, let me know! I’m more than open to talk to y’all about life and whatnot n_n