Happy Friday everybody! Today is day 2 of the blogging extravaganza. This is a super exciting month long (!) blogging extravaganza hosted by Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf! You can get alllll the details here. Today is only the second day, so join if you haven’t already!
Today is World Kidney Day, so today’s prompt is perfect. There aren’t many bookish things I would you give a kidney for? But these would make me consider it.
- ARC of Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
- Amy Engel, author of The Book of Ivy, to write another book
- Laura Thalassa to write ALL OF THE BOOKS EVER
- Go to BookCon and get all the books ever
- Be able to travel into any literary world and interact with it and the characters.
What do you guys think? Is there anything you’d add? I’m trying to finish my ARC from NetGalley tonight, then I’ll be moving onto Lady Midnight. :]