Whoop whoop I know this is a favorite book theme for some of you (YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE). So I dedicate this T5W to you, my friends.
As a note: Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Lainey @ Gingerreadslainey on the Youtubes. This weeks theme is “Books that feature time travel”.
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier (CHECK OUT THE MOVIES IF YOU HAVEN’T!!!)
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
- Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
- All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
And there you have it, guys! I’ve read all of these EXCEPT for Passenger. I’m hesitant to read it because of so many mixed reviews but I will read it eventually. 🙂 Are there any other book rec’s on time travel you know of? I feel like these have all been pretty popular these past few years.