Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! I spent most of the day hanging out with my boyfriend and eating food. I spilled Pepsi on my white coat though so that’s a pretty bummy thing. I hope you all had an awesome, loving day!
This week I read 4 books:
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi – review here!
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge – review here
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi – review!
- Haven by Kristi Cook
I really had a slow reading week. I was working super hard hours trying to get my work done before our trip to Philly for the SJM/Dennard book signing. Unfortunately, the weather screwed us over and we ended up not going. Talk about disappointing!
GUYSSSSS guess what premiered this week? Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal, and How To Get Away With Murder. I also started to watch Outlander and I kind of really enjoy it. I won’t lie, I actually stopped watching Scandal and HTGAWM because I didn’t like the direction they were going in, but I was too lazy to get up and change the channel after Grey’s so I ended up watching them. #runonsentence.
I keep ending up one episode behind on Shadowhunters but I have to admit I really enjoy the adaptation and will keep watching it :).
Ahh, I’m so sad it’s over! I kind of got tired on all the shipping I was doing (it gets redundant after awhile). Here’s all the posts I did:
- Shopping Guide for the Book Lover
- Top Ten Tuesday: Ultimate Couples Moments In YA Lit (my favorite post I did!)
- Stunning Book Covers I Love
- The Classics Book Tag – don’t classics just scream romance?
- Book Love Tag