Finally a tag that I can properly use for my Valentine’s Day theme! I am snatching this up from the lovely Kelly @ Stellar Scrutiny.
After my Valentine’s plans fell through – thank you, weather – I suddenly have a completely open schedule. How am I going to fill my time? Reading, blogging, snacking, and trying to maintain my diet/workout plan. I also started to watch Outlander on my Mac and I have almost completely marathoned the first season in less than 24 hours. Anyways, here’s the tag! :]
1. Your favorite book couple.
This isn’t fair. There is way too many! Ugh. I’ll go with Aelin + Rowan.
But if Sam was still alive I would have chosen them.
2. Your Top 3 Book Boyfriends or Girlfriends.
Rowan (Throne of Glass), Jesse (Near & Far), and Will (The Infernal Devices)
3. Imagine your favorite book couple. Who would propose, and how? (If there’s already been a proposal: who would be more into organizing the wedding?)
When I think of Aelin & Rowan, Rowan would propose but he’d probably take a million years to do it, he’d also probably pledge his existence to her (again) while doing it. I definitely think Aelin would go all in for the planning. She may be an assassin and a Queen, but she is really girly. I think she’d love planning.
4. Unpopular opinions time! Name a popular pairing you can’t stand.
Just nooooooo *cringe*
5. What’s your favorite and least favorite romance trope?
I really love the “enemies become lovers” trope because the females are typically always strong-willed and independent. I hate the insta-love.
6. Do you ship non-canon couples often? Name some if you do.
For my Shatter Me friends… I kinda like Kenji and Juliette…. I know they’ll always be a platonic thing but his honesty with her makes me really happy.
7. Your opinion on love triangles. Go!
8. Favorite and least favorite love triangle?
I have to agree with Kelly, the Matched love triangle was pretty bad.
9. Sometimes romance just isn’t the way to go. Favorite friendship?
Fellow Shatter Me readers, you know exactly who I’m thinking of.
10. What’s your favorite scene with your bookish OTP?
Well I actually did a post on my top ten favorite couples moments here!
11. Imagine your favorite book couple again. Who’s most excited about Valentine’s Day (either ironically or genuinely)?